Medicare Insurance Broker
Licensed in California, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee & Texas #4031244 Phone: 657-204-4224
As a licensed and trained Medicare insurance agent, I'm certified with many top Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug and Medicare Supplement plans
“We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.”
So many options....
How do I know what is right for me?
Which is right for you?
Take the following steps to help you evaluate your needs and preferences so you can make an informed choice.
A Medicare Advantage Plan might work better for you if…
1) You prefer getting your care from a defined network of providers, usually at a no cost premium
2) You want all-in-one coverage that offers all the benefits of Original Medicare and many extras
3) You don’t mind paying minimum co-pays or co-insurance when you get care
4) You want a plan that will cover your prescription drugs
A Medicare Supplemental Plan Might work better for you if
1) You want the freedom to choose any Medicare approved doctor
2) You prefer to add the coverage you want to Original Medicare including a Prescription Drug Plan
3) You have the financial means to afford the monthly premiums
Do you know the answers to these Medicare Myths?
If not then we need to chat.
#1 Medicare is FREE
#2 Medicare covers ALL medical expenses
#3 You can enroll anytime
#4 A Veteran shouldn't sign up for Medicare Part B or a Medicare plan
#5 It’s good to keep the same plan from year to year.
#6 Medicare covers you outside the United States?
There are a lot of choices and decisions to make, and having a knowledgeable Medicare Insurance Agent can help you make the right choice for you.
There are many new no cost plans and changes available and I am able to assist you, your family, friends or neighbors who may need support for their Medicare needs.
Call or email to make a personal NO COST appointment.
657-204-4224 or 909-856-9379
What is IRMAA? Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount: If you make more, then you will pay more for your Part B and Part D-See charts
Part B Part D